last summer, on st John's eve, Jorge Fran and I went to La Palma castle.La palma is an old castle on the coast near mugardos. It was a prision in the past. It is full of the gost of prisioners.
We started a bonfire in beach near the castle. we cooked some sardines over the fire andbefore dinner we went to sleep.
we slept in one of the cells. we slept on the flour in one sleeping bags.
In the midle of the nigth I heard some noises someome sighted. I looked around I didn't see my friends. I saw four shadows. I run away. I never saw my friends again.
lunes, 25 de febrero de 2019
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dzCfufT0nM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMnH9_KxzE0
-
Alejandro: What are you going to do this weekend. Mateo: I am going to go play football. Alejandro: I am going to play videogames . I went...
-
A Day in the Life of a Spanish Teen Watch the video. Now write the script for your own video. Remember that you have to use...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.