martes, 26 de febrero de 2019

A Day in the Life... Video script


A Day in the Life of a Spanish Teen

Watch the video. 




Now  write the script for your own video. Remember that you have to use some of the following verbs and expressions:
wake up, get up, have breakfast, leave home, go to school, start , finish, have a snack , meet friends, have a break, go back home, do my homework, watch TV, go to sleep.

The video clip should have at least 6 scenes. Follow this structure and write what you plan to say in the following places:

At home, in my bedroom
At home,  in the kitchen
At the school entrance
In our school room
On the street
At home, in the living room


Example
A Day in the Life of a Poor Teacher
     
At home, in my bedroom:
Gabriela: Hello, my name is Gabriela and I´m 58 years old. I usually get up at seven thirty am. Then I have a shower and get dressed.
At home, in the kitchen:
Gabriela: I usually have a cup of tea for breakfast. I sometimes have some fruit ……..or some biscuits. At 8.30 I leave home. 
At the canteen
     Gabriela: The school canteen is my favourite place! I usually have a cup of coffee during the break.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Romeo and Juliet.