viernes, 22 de febrero de 2019

My Dear Friends




Last summer Luis,Jorge and me went to camping to the La Palma Castle.




We has fish and brocoli for denner. Later we enter the castle and we explored this rooms. I liked the armery It was on the ground flor.
We decided to sleep in the armoury. It was a dark and sinister room.
I saw a canon ball but I dident see any more weapons.



It was cold and i drank some rum, and later, I drank more rum, then i drunk completly drunk and I fell a sleep. Wen I woke up I was alone in the castle. I looked for Luis and Jorge.




 I dident fint them but y found a Sandal. It was Jorges sandal.










 I also found a neklace. It was Luis necklace. I never saw them again.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Romeo and Juliet.