I Had a great holiday in Venice. Jorge and I went on
a 4 day holiday. We went by plane and stayed in a 4
stars hotel. It Was rigth in the center of the city center.
I rode a vaporeto and visited the San Zacaria Church, we dinbed too the bell tower, the view is amazing!
We went to the grand canal and we took a water taxi. We had a capuchino at a Cafe Florian.
In the evening bougth a handmade mask and we attended a costume ball.
We had a great time and would loveto go back one day!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dzCfufT0nM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMnH9_KxzE0
-
Alejandro: What are you going to do this weekend. Mateo: I am going to go play football. Alejandro: I am going to play videogames . I went...
-
A Day in the Life of a Spanish Teen Watch the video. Now write the script for your own video. Remember that you have to use...



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.