A day in the life.....Luis Rodríguez, tour guide in Moscow
I
was with agroup of Spanish tourist in moscow yesterday. we went on a
tour of the city centre and saw all the most famous sigth . we walked
aroun moscow, we whent by bus to the teatro Bolsho theatre. In the
morning we visited bumker 42 we ate lunch in a restaurant.
Some the tourist were drama estudents so in the afternum we whent to the Bolshoi and we saw a play there.
They loved it! We had dinner in a small restaurant by the river.It was a long busy day but I enjoyed it!
A day in the life.....Jorge Garrido, tour guide in Rome
I was whith a group of Spanihs tourist in Rome yesterday. We went on a tour of the city centre. We didn^n go by bus.
In the morning, we visited the the Coliseum.
We ate lunch in a restaurant in Trastevere.
A day in the life.....Fran García, tour guide in Dubai yesterday. We went on a tour of a city center arount Dubai
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dzCfufT0nM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMnH9_KxzE0
-
Alejandro: What are you going to do this weekend. Mateo: I am going to go play football. Alejandro: I am going to play videogames . I went...
-
A Day in the Life of a Spanish Teen Watch the video. Now write the script for your own video. Remember that you have to use...



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.